Chelsea VS Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chelsea got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Zenit St. Petersburg got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 17 points in Russia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chelsea win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chelsea win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Zenit St. Petersburg win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/U. Zenit St. Petersburg last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chelsea wins is 76.31%, the chance for a draw is 15.82% and the chance for Zenit St. Petersburg to win this game is 7.87%.


Chelsea VS Zenit St. Petersburg
Prediction:Chelsea

Chelsea VS Zenit St. Petersburg Prediction UEFA Champions League