Malmo FF VS Juventus Prediction UEFA Champions League

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malmo FF got 10 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.4 with 34 points in Swedish Allsvenskan.

 

2. Juventus got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.16 with 1 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malmo FF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventus win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malmo FF last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malmo FF wins is 15.61%, the chance for a draw is 21.58% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 62.81%.


Malmo FF VS Juventus
Prediction:Juventus

Malmo FF VS Juventus Prediction UEFA Champions League