West Bromwich(WBA) VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. West Bromwich(WBA) got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 14 points in England Championship.

 

2. Derby County got 1 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, West Bromwich(WBA) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, West Bromwich(WBA) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Derby County win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. West Bromwich(WBA) last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Derby County last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that West Bromwich(WBA) wins is 56.58%, the chance for a draw is 25.33% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 18.08%.


West Bromwich(WBA) VS Derby County
Prediction:West Bromwich(WBA)

West Bromwich(WBA) VS Derby County Prediction England Championship