Ajaccio VS Paris FC Prediction France Ligue 2

Tue, Sep.14 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ajaccio got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.6 with 12 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Paris FC got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 13 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ajaccio win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ajaccio win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Paris FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ajaccio last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Paris FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ajaccio wins is 33.48%, the chance for a draw is 31.78% and the chance for Paris FC to win this game is 34.74%.


Ajaccio VS Paris FC
Prediction:Paris FC

Ajaccio VS Paris FC Prediction France Ligue 2