Besiktas JK VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Besiktas JK got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 9 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Besiktas JK win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Besiktas JK last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:W/-/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/V. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Besiktas JK wins is 18.52%, the chance for a draw is 22.76% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 58.71%.


Besiktas JK VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Besiktas JK VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction UEFA Champions League