Sheriff Tiraspol VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheriff Tiraspol got 4 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 12 points in Moldova Divizia Nationala.

 

2. FC Shakhtar Donetsk got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 16 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheriff Tiraspol win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheriff Tiraspol win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Shakhtar Donetsk win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheriff Tiraspol last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:-/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/-/U/O/U. FC Shakhtar Donetsk last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheriff Tiraspol wins is 22.18%, the chance for a draw is 25.53% and the chance for FC Shakhtar Donetsk to win this game is 52.29%.


Sheriff Tiraspol VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Prediction:FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Sheriff Tiraspol VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk Prediction UEFA Champions League