Manchester City VS RB Leipzig Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester City got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.5 with 9 points in English Premier League.

 

2. RB Leipzig got 1 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.12 with 3 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. RB Leipzig win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. RB Leipzig last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester City wins is 71.49%, the chance for a draw is 17.71% and the chance for RB Leipzig to win this game is 10.81%.


Manchester City VS RB Leipzig
Prediction:Manchester City

Manchester City VS RB Leipzig Prediction UEFA Champions League