Club Brugge VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Brugge got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 14 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 15 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Brugge win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Brugge last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/O. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Brugge wins is 10.10%, the chance for a draw is 17.07% and the chance for Paris Saint Germain (PSG) to win this game is 72.83%.


Club Brugge VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Club Brugge VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League