Atletico Madrid VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Madrid got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 10 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. FC Porto got 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 11 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Madrid win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Porto win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. FC Porto last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Madrid wins is 61.46%, the chance for a draw is 24.96% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 13.58%.


Atletico Madrid VS FC Porto
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid VS FC Porto Prediction UEFA Champions League