Liverpool VS AC Milan Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

2. AC Milan got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 9 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. AC Milan win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 61.17%, the chance for a draw is 21.82% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 17.01%.


Liverpool VS AC Milan
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS AC Milan Prediction UEFA Champions League