Sporting CP VS AFC Ajax Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sporting CP got 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.3 with 11 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. AFC Ajax got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sporting CP win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 87.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. AFC Ajax win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sporting CP last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/-/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/O. AFC Ajax last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sporting CP wins is 35.13%, the chance for a draw is 27.83% and the chance for AFC Ajax to win this game is 37.05%.


Sporting CP VS AFC Ajax
Prediction:AFC Ajax

Sporting CP VS AFC Ajax Prediction UEFA Champions League