Inter Milan VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 7 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Real Madrid got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.1 with 10 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 38.35%, the chance for a draw is 28.43% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 33.22%.


Inter Milan VS Real Madrid
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Real Madrid Prediction UEFA Champions League