Birmingham City VS Fulham Prediction England Championship

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Birmingham City got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in England Championship.

 

2. Fulham got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.3 with 13 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Birmingham City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Birmingham City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Fulham win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Birmingham City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Birmingham City wins is 25.14%, the chance for a draw is 28.35% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 46.51%.


Birmingham City VS Fulham
Prediction:Fulham

Birmingham City VS Fulham Prediction England Championship