Spartak Moscow VS Legia Warszawa Prediction UEFA Europa League

Wed, Sep.15 2021         
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spartak Moscow got 3 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in Russia Premier League.

 

2. Legia Warszawa got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.16 with 6 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spartak Moscow win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spartak Moscow win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Legia Warszawa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spartak Moscow last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. Legia Warszawa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spartak Moscow wins is 49.79%, the chance for a draw is 26.20% and the chance for Legia Warszawa to win this game is 24.01%.


Spartak Moscow VS Legia Warszawa
Prediction:Spartak Moscow

Spartak Moscow VS Legia Warszawa Prediction UEFA Europa League