Univ Catolica VS Union Espanola Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Wed, Oct.6 2021         
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Univ Catolica got 13 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Union Espanola got 11 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 36 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Univ Catolica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Univ Catolica win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Union Espanola win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Univ Catolica last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Union Espanola last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Univ Catolica wins is 58.66%, the chance for a draw is 23.52% and the chance for Union Espanola to win this game is 17.82%.


Univ Catolica VS Union Espanola
Prediction:Univ Catolica

Univ Catolica VS Union Espanola Prediction Primera Division de Chile