Nagoya Grampus VS FC Tokyo Prediction J-League Cup

Wed, Oct.6 2021         
J-League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nagoya Grampus got 17 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.4 with 57 points in J-League Division 1.

 

2. FC Tokyo got 13 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.9 with 46 points in J-League Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nagoya Grampus win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Tokyo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nagoya Grampus last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O. FC Tokyo last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nagoya Grampus wins is 45.73%, the chance for a draw is 29.88% and the chance for FC Tokyo to win this game is 24.40%.


Nagoya Grampus VS FC Tokyo
Prediction:Nagoya Grampus

Nagoya Grampus VS FC Tokyo Prediction J-League Cup