Sao Paulo VS Santos Prediction Brazil Serie A

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sao Paulo got 6 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.13 with 28 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Santos got 5 wins, 9 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.16 with 24 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sao Paulo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Santos win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/O. Santos last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sao Paulo wins is 46.88%, the chance for a draw is 29.65% and the chance for Santos to win this game is 23.47%.


Sao Paulo VS Santos
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo VS Santos Prediction Brazil Serie A