Indonesia VS Chinese Taipei Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
AFC Asian Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Indonesia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Chinese Taipei got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Indonesia win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Indonesia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches. Chinese Taipei win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Indonesia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Chinese Taipei last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Indonesia wins is 45.50%, the chance for a draw is 27.58% and the chance for Chinese Taipei to win this game is 26.92%.


Indonesia VS Chinese Taipei
Prediction:Indonesia

Indonesia VS Chinese Taipei Prediction AFC Asian Cup