Korea Republic VS Syrian Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Korea Republic got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Syrian got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Korea Republic win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Korea Republic win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Syrian win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Korea Republic last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Syrian last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Korea Republic wins is 71.42%, the chance for a draw is 19.35% and the chance for Syrian to win this game is 9.22%.


Korea Republic VS Syrian
Prediction:Korea Republic

Korea Republic VS Syrian Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)