Saudi Arabia VS Japan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Saudi Arabia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Japan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Saudi Arabia win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Saudi Arabia win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Japan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Saudi Arabia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Japan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Saudi Arabia wins is 29.90%, the chance for a draw is 30.05% and the chance for Japan to win this game is 40.04%.


Saudi Arabia VS Japan
Prediction:Japan

Saudi Arabia VS Japan Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)