Paraguay VS Argentina Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paraguay got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Argentina got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paraguay win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paraguay win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Argentina win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paraguay last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U. Argentina last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paraguay wins is 18.54%, the chance for a draw is 27.04% and the chance for Argentina to win this game is 54.42%.


Paraguay VS Argentina
Prediction:Argentina

Paraguay VS Argentina Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)