Venezuela VS Brazil Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Venezuela got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Brazil got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Venezuela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Venezuela win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Brazil win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Venezuela last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Brazil last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Venezuela wins is 11.42%, the chance for a draw is 19.86% and the chance for Brazil to win this game is 68.71%.


Venezuela VS Brazil
Prediction:Brazil

Venezuela VS Brazil Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)