Peru VS Chile Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Peru got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Chile got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Peru win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Peru win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chile win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Peru last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/U. Chile last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Peru wins is 33.39%, the chance for a draw is 30.11% and the chance for Chile to win this game is 36.50%.


Peru VS Chile
Prediction:Chile

Peru VS Chile Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)