USA VS Jamaica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. USA got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Jamaica got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, USA win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, USA win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Jamaica win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. USA last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Jamaica last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that USA wins is 69.86%, the chance for a draw is 19.38% and the chance for Jamaica to win this game is 10.77%.


USA VS Jamaica
Prediction:USA

USA VS Jamaica Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)