Mexico VS Canada Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mexico got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Canada got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mexico win rate is 85.71%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mexico win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Canada win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mexico last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/V/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Canada last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mexico wins is 60.41%, the chance for a draw is 24.25% and the chance for Canada to win this game is 15.34%.


Mexico VS Canada
Prediction:Mexico

Mexico VS Canada Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF)