Belgium VS France Prediction UEFA Nations League

Thu, Oct.7 2021         
UEFA Nations League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Belgium got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. France got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Belgium win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Belgium win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. France win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Belgium last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. France last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/D; Handicap: V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Belgium wins is 31.47%, the chance for a draw is 28.36% and the chance for France to win this game is 40.18%.


Belgium VS France
Prediction:France

Belgium VS France Prediction UEFA Nations League