Real Valladolid VS Malaga Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Valladolid got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Malaga got 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 11 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Valladolid win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Valladolid win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Malaga win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Valladolid last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/L; Handicap:V/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/O. Malaga last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Valladolid wins is 48.04%, the chance for a draw is 28.60% and the chance for Malaga to win this game is 23.36%.


Real Valladolid VS Malaga
Prediction:Real Valladolid

Real Valladolid VS Malaga Prediction Spanish Segunda Division