Czech VS Wales Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Czech got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Wales got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Czech win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Czech win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Wales win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Czech last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Wales last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Czech wins is 55.01%, the chance for a draw is 26.43% and the chance for Wales to win this game is 18.56%.


Czech VS Wales
Prediction:Czech

Czech VS Wales Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)