Latvia VS Netherlands Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Latvia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Netherlands got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Latvia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Latvia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Netherlands win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Latvia last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Netherlands last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Latvia wins is 3.56%, the chance for a draw is 9.43% and the chance for Netherlands to win this game is 87.00%.


Latvia VS Netherlands
Prediction:Netherlands

Latvia VS Netherlands Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)