Turkey VS Norway Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Turkey got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Norway got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Turkey win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Turkey win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Norway win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Turkey last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Norway last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Turkey wins is 42.66%, the chance for a draw is 27.57% and the chance for Norway to win this game is 29.77%.


Turkey VS Norway
Prediction:Turkey

Turkey VS Norway Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)