Cyprus VS Croatia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cyprus got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Croatia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cyprus win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cyprus win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Croatia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cyprus last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Croatia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cyprus wins is 8.91%, the chance for a draw is 19.74% and the chance for Croatia to win this game is 71.36%.


Cyprus VS Croatia
Prediction:Croatia

Cyprus VS Croatia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)