Malta VS Slovenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Malta got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Slovenia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Malta win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Malta win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Slovenia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Malta last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Slovenia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Malta wins is 13.09%, the chance for a draw is 25.75% and the chance for Slovenia to win this game is 61.16%.


Malta VS Slovenia
Prediction:Slovenia

Malta VS Slovenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)