Russia VS Slovakia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Russia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Slovakia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Russia win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Russia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Slovakia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Russia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Slovakia last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Russia wins is 53.64%, the chance for a draw is 26.85% and the chance for Slovakia to win this game is 19.50%.


Russia VS Slovakia
Prediction:Russia

Russia VS Slovakia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)