Germany VS Romania Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Germany got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Romania got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Germany win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Germany win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Romania win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Germany last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Romania last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Germany wins is 84.74%, the chance for a draw is 10.70% and the chance for Romania to win this game is 4.56%.


Germany VS Romania
Prediction:Germany

Germany VS Romania Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)