Iceland VS Armenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Iceland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Armenia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Iceland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Iceland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Armenia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Iceland last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Armenia last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Iceland wins is 54.00%, the chance for a draw is 26.92% and the chance for Armenia to win this game is 19.08%.


Iceland VS Armenia
Prediction:Iceland

Iceland VS Armenia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)