Tranmere Rovers VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2

Fri, Oct.8 2021         
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tranmere Rovers got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 15 points in England League 2.

 

2. Colchester United got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.18 with 10 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tranmere Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tranmere Rovers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Colchester United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tranmere Rovers last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Colchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tranmere Rovers wins is 41.96%, the chance for a draw is 30.52% and the chance for Colchester United to win this game is 27.52%.


Tranmere Rovers VS Colchester United
Prediction:Tranmere Rovers

Tranmere Rovers VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2