Fortaleza VS Flamengo Prediction Brazil Serie A

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fortaleza got 11 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.4 with 39 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Flamengo got 12 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 39 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fortaleza win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Flamengo win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fortaleza last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/O. Flamengo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fortaleza wins is 23.88%, the chance for a draw is 27.43% and the chance for Flamengo to win this game is 48.69%.


Fortaleza VS Flamengo
Prediction:Flamengo

Fortaleza VS Flamengo Prediction Brazil Serie A