Palmeiras VS Bragantino Prediction Brazil Serie A

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Palmeiras got 12 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.3 with 39 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Bragantino got 8 wins, 11 draws and 4 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.6 with 35 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Palmeiras win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bragantino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Palmeiras last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/D; Handicap:L/L/V/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 50.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.93% and the chance for Bragantino to win this game is 22.76%.


Palmeiras VS Bragantino
Prediction:Palmeiras

Palmeiras VS Bragantino Prediction Brazil Serie A