Sweden VS Kosovo Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sweden got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Kosovo got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sweden win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sweden win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kosovo win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sweden last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. Kosovo last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sweden wins is 72.56%, the chance for a draw is 17.49% and the chance for Kosovo to win this game is 9.95%.


Sweden VS Kosovo
Prediction:Sweden

Sweden VS Kosovo Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)