Finland VS Ukraine Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Finland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Ukraine got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Finland win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Finland win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Ukraine win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Finland last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap:V/V/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Ukraine last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Finland wins is 27.00%, the chance for a draw is 29.41% and the chance for Ukraine to win this game is 43.58%.


Finland VS Ukraine
Prediction:Ukraine

Finland VS Ukraine Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)