Scotland VS Israel Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Scotland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Israel got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Scotland win rate is 16.67%, handicap odds win rate is 16.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Scotland win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Israel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Scotland last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Israel last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Scotland wins is 48.07%, the chance for a draw is 28.04% and the chance for Israel to win this game is 23.89%.


Scotland VS Israel
Prediction:Scotland

Scotland VS Israel Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)