Moldova VS Denmark Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Moldova got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Denmark got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Moldova win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Moldova win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Denmark win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Moldova last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Denmark last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Moldova wins is 4.27%, the chance for a draw is 11.53% and the chance for Denmark to win this game is 84.20%.


Moldova VS Denmark
Prediction:Denmark

Moldova VS Denmark Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)