Andorra VS England Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Andorra got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. England got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Andorra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Andorra win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. England win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Andorra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. England last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Andorra wins is 1.75%, the chance for a draw is 4.29% and the chance for England to win this game is 93.96%.


Andorra VS England
Prediction:England

Andorra VS England Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)