Poland VS San Marino Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Poland got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. San Marino got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Poland win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Poland win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. San Marino win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Poland last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. San Marino last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Poland wins is 95.23%, the chance for a draw is 3.17% and the chance for San Marino to win this game is 1.59%.


Poland VS San Marino
Prediction:Poland

Poland VS San Marino Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (UEFA)