Wycombe Wanderers VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wycombe Wanderers got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.5 with 20 points in England League 1.

 

2. Gillingham got 2 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Gillingham win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Gillingham last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 56.78%, the chance for a draw is 24.42% and the chance for Gillingham to win this game is 18.80%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Gillingham
Prediction:Wycombe Wanderers

Wycombe Wanderers VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1