Plymouth Argyle VS Burton Albion Prediction England League 1

Sat, Oct.9 2021         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Plymouth Argyle got 5 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in England League 1.

 

2. Burton Albion got 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Burton Albion win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Plymouth Argyle last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Burton Albion last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Plymouth Argyle wins is 42.06%, the chance for a draw is 27.93% and the chance for Burton Albion to win this game is 30.01%.


Plymouth Argyle VS Burton Albion
Prediction:Plymouth Argyle

Plymouth Argyle VS Burton Albion Prediction England League 1