Real Sociedad B VS Ponferradina Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad B got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.15 with 9 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Ponferradina got 5 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.3 with 16 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad B win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad B win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Ponferradina win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad B last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U. Ponferradina last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: V/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad B wins is 34.81%, the chance for a draw is 31.36% and the chance for Ponferradina to win this game is 33.84%.


Real Sociedad B VS Ponferradina
Prediction:Real Sociedad B

Real Sociedad B VS Ponferradina Prediction Spanish Segunda Division