FC Cartagena VS Ibiza Eivissa Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Cartagena got 3 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.18 with 9 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Ibiza Eivissa got 2 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 11 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Cartagena win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Cartagena win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Ibiza Eivissa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Cartagena last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U. Ibiza Eivissa last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap: L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Cartagena wins is 40.28%, the chance for a draw is 30.92% and the chance for Ibiza Eivissa to win this game is 28.80%.


FC Cartagena VS Ibiza Eivissa
Prediction:FC Cartagena

FC Cartagena VS Ibiza Eivissa Prediction Spanish Segunda Division