Fuenlabrada VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fuenlabrada got 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Leganes got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.17 with 9 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fuenlabrada win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fuenlabrada win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. Leganes win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fuenlabrada last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/V. Leganes last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fuenlabrada wins is 34.76%, the chance for a draw is 31.90% and the chance for Leganes to win this game is 33.34%.


Fuenlabrada VS Leganes
Prediction:Fuenlabrada

Fuenlabrada VS Leganes Prediction Spanish Segunda Division