Tenerife VS SD Amorebieta Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Oct.10 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tenerife got 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. SD Amorebieta got 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.21 with 7 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tenerife win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tenerife win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. SD Amorebieta win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tenerife last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. SD Amorebieta last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/V/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tenerife wins is 59.46%, the chance for a draw is 25.34% and the chance for SD Amorebieta to win this game is 15.20%.


Tenerife VS SD Amorebieta
Prediction:Tenerife

Tenerife VS SD Amorebieta Prediction Spanish Segunda Division